Saturday, September 25, 2021

Just as well I watched that suitcase!

Hi, 

My name is Indi….though my life started in London in 2014, last year my human and I moved to Germany. It was a strange year, where, when we were not with the horses, we walked a lot and my human did not seem to go anywhere without me. That was amazing!!!

After a busy summer at work, I had to go to the vet three times, but they were nice to me, so it was not too bad….Mum got a small blue book from the vet and seemed really happy about it.

 

The evening after the last vet visit my human seemed very excited. She had cleaned the car and loaded it with lots of things and she had packed THE SUITCASE!!!!! For any dog that does not know, this is the time where you have to watch your human very closely, or they might disappear for a long time and leave you with other humans…….

 

It was dark when we set off on our journey and I was happy my human had taken me with her in the car, PHEW! She drove a really long time to the sea-side and onto a ship I had been on before…it was noisy and smelly, but I was safe in my car.

 

At the end of our journey we arrived at a familiar place with lovely smells….

 

.......could it be possible we were back HOME, REALLY? 

 

OMG I was soooo exited!!!!!!!!

 

There was Margot, my best friend and 2 amazing humans, I knew from before…..my human seemed really happy too.  We were finally together again, yipeeeeeee!!!!!

Margot and I
One day my human put Margot and I in the boot of my car and we drove to a familiar place. I had been there before a few times, but best of all there were other Eurasiers there with there humans and some excited humans who just came to meet us. One human was very familiar, my human called her Brigitte. I saw her often when I was little and still living with my mum, brothers and sisters. 

 

It was raining a little bit, but that did not bother me, because I got to play with lots of friends and enjoy a really long walk. There was Lottie, who was still quite like I used to be when I was younger, Murphy and Bubbles, who were quiet and very polite. Sheeba, she`s family, and Annie too were super nice….in a nutshell, It was great to catch up with old friends at a familiar place.

 

The woods were full of lovely smells and we met lots of different dogs too. Afterwards we all got together to celebrate Murphy´s birthday with some dog treats for us and biscuits for the humans, which Anne, Murphy´s human had brought for us. She was so very nice to us all and made sure we were all happy.

Thank you for a perfect day for us and our humans. Lots of licks and wags, Indi xxx

 

Thank you, Anne, for organising a lovely walk, Bille (Indi´s human) xxx